- Top Page
- Recommended browsing
This site is best viewed with the following browsers.
- ・InternetExplorer10 (Windows)or higher
- ・Firefox(Windows)Latest version
- ・Google Chrome(Windows)Latest version
- Prohibited matter
An act which bars management of Dimps.
- Copyright and reproduction
All copyrights of the contents of this website belongs to Dimps Corporation. Unapproved reproduction of these contents of this website is forbidden. In case you wish to reproduce, please contact the administrator. (webmaster)
- Exemptions from responsibility
Administrator takes no responsibility to the damage arising from the use of services of this site, and has no duty to compensate. And when the user inflicts damage on a third person using service of this site, the user must solves this at the responsibility and the expense burden of the user.
The user does not need permission from the administrator to link to the contents of this web site, as long as the following conditions are fulfilled.
- ・The linked page must not contain, contents contrary to good public order and customs, contents connected with a crime, contents which carry out slander of a third person.
- ・In order to mitigate the burden to a server, do not directly link to the picture on the website.
- Please make a link to the entrance page (http://www.dimps.co.jp/).
If the link is created to other pages, the page may be moved or deleted without notice.
- Access data collection utilizing cookies
Cookies are data files saved to the browser application to manage the session between the website and your device.
Dimps website uses Google Analytics provided by Google to collect access data via cookies.
The collected data is used to analyze and to obtain statistical understanding, to further improve the services provided.
The data gathered do not include information which may identify a person, such as visitor's name, address, phone numbers, etc.
Please refer to the following sites for further information.
How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps
- Removal and storage refusal of cookies
Cookies may be deleted, storage refused via browser option.
Please refer to the browser help and/or option for managing cookies.
Please note that cookie removal and/or storage refusal may cause a portion of the contents provided to become inaccessible.