MAJIN BONE Jikan to Kuukan no Majin
- Release Date
- 10/09/2014 (Japan only)
- Nintendo 3DS
- BANDAI NAMCO Games Inc.
- over 6 years old
- 6,145 yen (tax incl.)
- Number of Players
- Up to 6 Players(network play)
- MAJIN BONE blasts its way onto the Nintendo 3DS for some bonafide action!
- The arcade phenomenon rocking Japanese arcades is now primed for a 3DS release!
Assume full control of the Bone Fighters to take part in spectacular action-infused battles that will leave your bones clattering!
All-new combatants will also be joining the fray as exclusive additions to this Nintendo 3DS rendition.
What powers do they wield?! Only one way to find out...
- 3-on-3 battles test your teamwork!
- Tackle story mode with up to 3 friends in co-op play, or try your hand at versus mode, which accommodates up to 6! Fighting's more fun when it's with friends!
- Custom-build your own fighter!
- You'll come across a bounty of Bone components as you play. Mix and match these to form the ultimate fighter in your own image!
- Scan cards, get Bones!
- Look on the back of a MAJIN BONE card to find a two-dimensional barcode.
Simply scan it using the Nintendo 3DS camera and you'll acquire that very Bone in-game!
Find all the cards you can to fortify your fighter!
- Connect for coins.
- Connecting to the Bandai Data Spot at any arcade with a MAJIN BONE cabinet will earn you special in-game currency.
These coins can be used to purchase rare Bone components, so you'll want to keep that coin coffer loaded!
©BANDAI·Toei Animation·TV TOKYO
©BANDAI NAMCO Games Inc