- 1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- In the policy “Personal Information” is defined as information such as personal addresses, names, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and images, which may identify a specific person. Persons under the age of 13 are expected to receive the guardian’s agreement to provide personal information.
- 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION RULES
- In order to exercise the policy, Dimps establishes “Personal Information Protection Rules,” and familiarize directors and employees (contract workers included) of the “Personal Information Protection Rules.” Moreover, Dimps will take necessary measures to exercise the policy to external companies cooperating with Dimps.
- 3. PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION TECHNICAL MEASURES
- Dimps will take necessary technical security system measures such as encryption and firewall installations, etc. to protect personal information.
- 4. PERSONAL INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- Dimps shall respond to requests of disclosure, correction, or deletion of personal information, only after verification and shall respond to the request within a reasonably timely manner.
- 5. PERSONAL INFORMATION USAGE
- Dimps will disclose the intended purpose for which Dimps will use such information and will only use such information for the intended purpose. If a need arises in which the information is to be used for other purposes other than the intended purpose fore mentioned, Dimps will contact the person before use of such information. If the customer cannot agree with the newly proposed purpose, the customer has the right to refuse Dimps usage of such information.
- 6. THIRD PARTY
- In general, Dimps will not offer personal information to a third party without the permission of the customer. Exception of the general refers to situation when the request to disclose personal information is ordered by government and municipal office, the court, the public prosecutors office, the police, the tax office, the bar association, the consumer center, or required by organizations authorized by law and ordinances.
- 7. CHANGE AND NOTIFICATION
- Please confirm the latest policy before using service provided. If the policy is changed, the change of policy will be notified through the Dimps web site.